Wednesday, October 10, 2012

back to work

Monday was my first day back at work. It was so great to be around my co-workers again. Not that I didn't enjoy the time off...oh wait, I really didn't enjoy the time off...But honestly I could not imagine going back to work with better peeps!

I was a bit surprised that sitting in an office chair would be as hard as it's been. I am so sore!!! Today wasn't quite as bad, so I know it'll eventually get better...but all this swelling and pain is getting real old, real fast.

BTW, today marks 3 weeks post op! Crazy...part of it seems like it was just yesterday. I think all those pain pills have made my memory a bit fuzzy.

And sorry I have not posted any before or after pictures yet. I'm still not quite there with making those public yet. Perhaps once more swelling goes down and the hematoma is healed I'll post a picture or two. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment