Tuesday, July 10, 2012

why? (part 2)

So, why am I getting a tummy tuck in the first place? I'm sure that's obvious. I have what I call an 'extra butt'. Uh, yep, that would be my gut. My belly button looks more like a butt crack. (I know, not a pretty image.) I am not going to post my "before" picture quite yet, but I promise to do so right before my surgery.

Over the past few years, I have thought about been obsessed with getting a tummy tuck. I was NOT one of those women who were blessed with skin that didn't stretch from pregnancy. I have rolls that, simply put, just don't belong there. Every morning I grab all this loose, bumpy, stretched-out skin and imagine it being...GONE.


I would never really consider myself a vain person. It's not like I want to have a model's figure—I do know I need to have realistic expectations with this. I just want a stomach that somewhat resembles the one I had before having kids. Is that really so bad? I want to be comfortable in my skin again. I have to live with this body the rest of my life, so why not invest a little into it?


1 comment:

  1. I am so HAPPY for you! It will be AWESOME and AMAZING! You will see! Trust me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete